Somebody please remind me why everyone hates me?

I feel like the USA right now.

heck, at this point, I'd say it has a life of it's own... And For me at least... it's not just you... It's anyone on the Alpha Team.

As to why? Do you really need to ask? How about finding bugs that would have affected some of us, and thus causing the delay of the UBER-software-with-last-minute-addition-of-kitchen-sink.

How dare you find a bug. Personally, I'd consider it treason to even suggest that the empeg might be flawed.... But I digress... As this board is apt to do....

As far as feeling like the US.... Go right ahead. I'd love to have that feeling.. We may take a hit, but you can be damn sure that we'll hit back. And in the grand scheme, it's going to be like bees... It stings for us, but's it's damn fatal for the bee.

(And please, no one think that I"m making light of the situation, or the casualties being incurred on either side... a large number of my very close friends and family are directly involved in some of the ongoing operations. Prayers go out nightly to all that are being affected.)