Ok ... I know I saw this topic before I even upgraded my software and player, and I know it's beta and so on and so forth, but when I make changes in Emplode to songs (changing tags, uploading new tags, uploading new songs, removing songs, and so forth) about 75% of the time when I go to sync with the player, it hangs. Generally, it makes it through all the "writing information" and so forth, and when the player reboots, I usually get "Synchronise Failed while writing player configuration. Connection timed out (error 0x8004003e)"

Most of the time, any new songs or changes I've made take effect and stick. If I hit "sync" again, though, I get a "Wrong Cookie Error" and have to exit emplode and re-open it to communicate with my player.

What other information do you need from me? (like I said, I quite clearly remember seeing this earlier, but I can't for the life of me find the topic now)

Oh yeah ... Windows 2K adv server. I have other USB devices that work fine, I have no yellow booboo icons

Edited by kligh (30/10/2001 22:51)