The ground line stuff is more a question of sourcing the bits and getting the leads made - I don't fancy making them all up myself ;) We're trying to get some made quickly to get shipping going, with larger volumes following when they're made on normal production schedules.

The systems seem ok in our tester cars (BMW/Longhill/OEM speakers & CRX/JVC/Infinity Kappas, and hopefully an MR2 shortly), and our Mercedes A-Class demo car is being fitted up next week (Kicker amps, Infinity Kappas (front), reference (rear) & Kappa 10" sub). I'm dying to hear what this system sounds like...

MS Audio 4 support basically depends on licensing and demand. If it takes off, and is licensable, then we'd like to support it. However, MS may well want to keep it to MS platforms (ie, windows) in order to drive WinCE into more places, so I wouldn't hold your breath. An open standard is worth nothing to them - it doesn't help them drive windows into new places. It doesn't have to be open source, it just has to be able to be licenced for use on a linux system - at a reasonable cost!

Hugo
empeg