Yup...bit the bullet and installed XP today. Not bad, but I haven't seen any real improvement over win 2000 which I was running before.

I chose the windows classic desktop theme and the classic start button too, because those that came with XP reminded me too much of "teletubbies", especially that background of that big lawn and those bright colors.

But I still have some questions.

Most important : where o where has the possibility gone to put those icons on your...erm...don't know the correct term in English, but the "stripe" next to the start button. You know, since win '98 there was the possibility to put some icons there for quick launches. Very handy, especially the one that minimized ALL programs at once. I never knew I used those buttons that much, but now that I can't anymore it's really driving me crazy. Is there a possibility to bring that option back?

2) I've noticed that IE 6 has a way of "combining" multiple open windows into ONE button at the bottom of the screen. Again, I find this VERY annoying. How can I turn this option off?

3) Before, in explorer, if I chose the "as webpage" option, I would get to see a preview of the file in the explorer windows. (either picture or movie, or mp3,...). Can I get this back too please?

Thanks!