If you want to talk about seldom used features, I would say having a balance control quickly availble is such a feature. Does anyone here actually adjust their balance on a regular basis?!?

If your system is set up properly, and you aren't listening to incorrectly produced music, then there should be no reason to adjust the balance in your system. And there's certainly even less reason to ever adjust the fader. It should be left at 0 where it belongs if you are using external amplification (all adjustments done at the amplifiers and other external hardware and then just left alone.

Am I the only that's still curious how useful voice recognition is going to be with the music pounding?

One request which I'd love to see is the ability to scroll through playlists vertically. A lot easier to see the songs because you can actually fit multiple complete titles on multiple rows, instead of wasting most of the screen real-estate. Of course fitting that in smoothly with the current UI is what good design skill is all about. :)

Bruno