Ok, thanks to Mark Lord's hijack menu system I reconfigured the empeg so that the tuner button on the kenwood steering wheel remote actually starts the tuner again (since 2.00b3, in fact, it did not work anymore).

But there's a problem. I just looked at what code was sent by the rio remote to activate the tuner, and reprogrammed the kenwood one. Now, in 2.00b3, there is not ONE single button to switch between tuner and player, there are two! One activates the tuner and the other activates the player. Now, my kenwood steering wheel remote simply reproduces the Tuner button on rio remote, obviously, and this means I cannot go back to player from it. I would need an extra button to do that, losing some othe function on the remote.

Now, I have few questions:
1) Is there a singe function that switches from tuner to player and back, so that it can be associated to a single button on the kenwood remote?

2) If there isn't, basically v 2.00b3 turns the kenwood remote in a slightly less useful tool. So, may I ask empeg ppl to add such a functiuon in one of the next releases, so that those who like me have a kenwood remote can still use it fully?

3) Now, an idea for Mark Lord: is is possible to detect the HOLD status of a remote button press, and reprogram that too? For instance, in this case I could have associated the "back to player" function to the source button HELD on the kenwood player, and solve my problem.

I hope I was not excessively cryptic :D
Thank you!
MK2a #040103216 * 100Gb *All/Colors* Radio * 3.0a11 * Hijack = taympeg