I normally listen to a shuffled mix of albums, artists and tracks. I often find myself midway through a mix wanting to add another album or track. What I would like, and maybe I am missing something, is to be able to add new songs and shuffle them into the remaining mix. Right now (v2 beta 3), it seems that I have three choices:

1) Insert, in which case I will hear all of the added songs next before returning to the rest of the current playlist.
2) Append, in which case I won't hear the added songs until I am done with the current playlist anyway.
3) Insert or append and then force the player to reshuffle, in which case all of the songs I have already heard will be played again.

None of these options are what I want. Personally, I think that if you are in shuffle mode, insert or append shouldn't be any different. Otherwise, what's the point of shuffling?

Is there a way to add tracks and shuffle them into the remaining mix without reshuffling the entire mix?

This is pretty much the only thing I can come up with that I don't like about how the player works, but I find it very frustrating . . .

Thanks, Bill