That was my intention... to use the work building as practice. Usually, my mind is either in "how-to" mode or "creative" mode. For example, when doing web design, I like to either work with pencil and paper and just brainstorm on abstract or creative ideas, OR I like to have the site owner tell me specifically what he/she wants so that all I have to worry about is "how to make it work".

Our work environment doesn't have an cubicles, so that may help in it's appeal! We have massive satellite uplink and downlink dishes, fiber racks, television studios, machine rooms, elevators, stairways etc etc. One reason we want to do it is because we are moving out of one of the buildings, so it would be a good momento!

Well, it looks like the general vote was to use UnRealEd, but I can't get the thing to run on my notebook (run time error?!). So if I can't get it running (off to the UnReal FAQ) it may be "back to the drawing board". I've noticed a lot of tutorials for each editor and am excited to start creating!

Thanks guys!