Hope someone can help me on this. I'm a long-time lurker of the board; tried the FAQ and various searches but haven't come across the problem(s) below.

After upgrading to 2.00beta3 everything appeared fine, so seemed a good moment to add loads of extra music.

Coming back in the morning it timed out (it being early I didn't pay sufficient attention where...). Rebooted emplode and all seemed fine again; synched within a matter of minutes but since then I got the message "waiting". I can access menu and select playlists, but it just sits there, waiting... (I let it sit for over an hour, handy there's a timer indicating how long one IS waiting...)

Re-loaded firmware a couple of times, got a message at one point: "starting audio" with nothing happening. Since then I've gone back to 1.03 and now the message is
"starting radio failed".

Mine is a 6G MKII.

In unlikely case you're wondering: I'm the type that, when in a mess, just tries anything without much method, usually messing things up seriously (although, like the compulsive gambler, I sometimes get results, enough to keep messing about .

Help? Please? Once solved, I promise not to mess things up again, honest!

Cas.