Also my receiver has a remote do you know if since both remotes will be kenwood will this end up being an issue?

Both remotes will not be Kenwood. The new player will use a new Rio remote with its own code set.

HOWEVER...

Because the old Kenwood remote is still supported, the new player will respond do the Kenwood commands. So there is an option in newer versions of Emplode and the player software that allow you to disable the Kenwood remote. That allows you to use both remotes without confusing the other player. This option is found in the "configure player" dialog box in Emplode.

I think versions 1.03 and later are the ones that will allow you to disable the Kenwood remote. Make sure to install 1.03 when you first get your player and use that for a while. It's the last solid non-beta release.

I want to do this because The receiver has front, rear and sub outputs.

Even though the Rio Car doesn't have a separate Sub output, you can still connect fronts, rears, and a sub pretty much right to it. You'll just lose either fader control or separate sub level control, but if that's OK with you (it was with me), then you should be fine. There are also other ways to wire up subs to have separate level controls if it's really important to you.

(I'm considering writing a FAQ item on this one with illustations. Anyone think that would be useful?)