1st: I like the litte player; have some 50 CD's loaded and still ripping. It's really great to have access to all of these in the car. BUT why would 'Shuffle' select any random tracks on disk?

I have a lot of pop stored, plus jazz, classical, blues and even radio plays (13 disks with BBC plays of the Tolkien books). The current 'shuffle' plays selects any track, such that a pop is mingled with spoken word, and classical episodes!

Would appreciate more refinement to the shuffle function, allowing:

1) shuffle within the lowest level playlist until all tracks have been played (once). It should pause once it runs out of selections of a CD (all tracks have been played once (tis is the way my CD-player works).

2) random play of tracks within playlists of any selected higher hierarchy than an album. E.g. random play of tracks within level-1 (allowing to random play within pop, blues, or jazz categories if these were level one) or level-2 (e.g. random play of tracks of a particular performer). Avoiding playing a track more than once would be nice, but is not essential

3) the current random play of anything on the disk is a feature that I will never use.

Henno