Well, apparently the forum ate my first reply, so I'll try typing this again (just watch and have it reappear as soon as I'm done).

Thanks for the quick reply.

I suspected most of these are known bugs, but if the empeg team has not yet been able to track down/replicate any of these bugs, I would be happy to try to dig up more info on them.

Indeed, the using "multi-apply" on Wendy flags mess up any flags you've previously applied, unlike regular tag fields.

I've made quite a few more than 500 tag changes in emplode. I currently have 1600 or so songs in my empeg. While almost all of the tracks had artist/song title correct, I really wasn't happy with the way Source was organized in Emplode. Thus, I went through and changed all my downloaded songs to reflect their bitrate. A few days later, I went back through and changed every Source to reflect where I had gotten it (my downloads, my sister's CD, etc.) I then went through and added a PIN to each song. Thus, each of my 1600 songs has seen at least two track changes, and most have seen three. I've read through the FAQ twice, but I must have missed the part about 500 changes to tags being bad.

Actually, I've found the tag editing part of the emplode software isn't bad, since I can easily find errors through the "soup" views, and multi-apply changes. The main drawback is that the changes haven't been made on my PC as well. Is there anything special I need to be aware of, especially since I've now gotten the tags almost perfect?

-Biscuits