I knew it was an OD, though it did slip my mind when I was writing that reply.. But, it's not much of a stretch to consider an overdose as suicide.

I don't have their second album yet. It's on my wanted list with about 4-500 other albums right now. I don't know how I could not like it though. After listeing to a complete album you get a much better sense for other complete works than you do going by one song for the original set.

BTW, one local station (it's gone to crap in the past 10 years) used to play Screaming Trees all the time. I'm guessing in the mid-90's. Now they just play shite: Nickelback, LinkinPark, LimpBizkit, Staind and a bunch of other complete and utter worthless garbage. I only ever listen to the radio in the morning when my alarm goes off. Oh, and while I was without a changer in my car, before getting the empeg, for a few weeks. Every now and then they'd have something interesting on one of their evening programs. Like when they did most of an hour chatting with and about Hooverphonic early last year or the year before.

The station in question is Toronto's Edge102. They used to use their own call-letters, CFNY, but decided to license the "Edge" branding along with some other stations in the US. There's another Edge in Buffalo, and the personalities are very different, but the playlists are almost the same.

Now every now and then I pop onto some web sites like NME or sometimes cruise around from link to link on places like All Music Guide. I've got enough artists that I already know I like to keep me busy buying music for a long while yet. But it's nice to find other stuff I really enjoy that I hadn't been exposed to before.

Bruno