Well I guess that would be me, as it's my doing.

I forgot about that line of code...it seems I DID in fact add the Content-Disposition: header specifically for the purpose of getting Winamp to show me the name of the Band/Song when it's playing. Winamp doesn't read this from the mp3 file itself (same reason hijack doesn't show it, I would imagine). I figured out that if Winame can't display ID3 data, it wants to display the filename, and that's basically what I told it to do (telling it what the file name is, so that's exactly what it displays).

As I said in a different thread, the Content-Type is wrong on purpose, because this script does more than one function. From my app, if you click the disk icon on the file it prompts you to save the file (in all cases I know of). I wanted to force that behavior, instead of letting the browser do what it normally does with mp3 data (in most cases play it, which confused people who just wanted to download the file).

I also added the content-length header. Everything else is generated by the server (IIS/PHP).