Wow, that I think is about the longest it has ever taken me to get to a thread wanting me to chime in. Then again, it is buried with 600 other unread messages from the 2 days I skipped past general. Ugg.

Anyhow, I did just recently change some text on the upload page and also rejected a logo due to the color issue. I may do this retroactively as well, once I make an easy interface to do this. (Once a logo is approved right now, it's manual database hacking for me to change anything). I'll also look into setting it up to e-mail people a notice about this so that they can correct any logos they may have. Once I get caught up on the BBS this morning, I start on this, and also swing by the FAQ code to make a printer friendly choice.

I'll have to think about the image pan site, since until someone submitted it to riocar.org, I didn't even know it could be done. I think something like the disclaimer shown to all who wish to upload would be apropreate though if something like this does get implemented.