I just got my players back yesterday and had the one running for maybe 20 minutes when it locked up playing music. I was running 1.03 at the time with a ethernet connection going but this time the front buttons still worked and changing playlists brought the music back. The first time it happened I had to pull the power and it started back up where it left off. Both times the visuals kept going.

It has only happened twice, on different songs and different playlists. Last night I also had Emplode open but I can't remember the other time if it was. I would assume since David worked on it for upgrading the drive that it wouldn't be the cable. I also do not have the hard disc indicator selected. I upgraded it last night to running 2.0 beta 11 and 1.99 hijack.

Thinking back I believe the first time I was running 1.03 consumer and the second time it happened I was running 1.03 developer. I would be willing to go back to running 1.03 consumer to see if it keeps happening to me. And if you could tell me how to log any of the events, I will.

So he isn't the only one who has had lock ups.

MKI #017/90

whatever