I have had my Empeg installed for about three weeks and posted a while back that my tuner was way to quiet, at least the FM side. Well, today I got in the car and switched to tuner mode, turned it way up so I could hear it – Then Wham, the strength bars lit up and as I scrambled to turn it down I saw that the bars get bright as the signal grows. The bad news is it lasted all of about 3 seconds then back to no signal strength. So, even though I checked, double checked and checked again the connection to the antenna and that the antenna is not funky in anyway I stopped at my local Radio Shack on the way home and picked up a replacement (guaranteed no power, booster ect…) car antenna. I ripped into the dash, installed the new antenna and nothing, same as before. So, do I have a bad tuner, and if I do, who do I talk to for warranty. I went out to the Sonic Blue site and they do not list the Rio Car as a product that they support. I sent an e-mail off when this all started and it got returned. Thanks for any help.