Okay, Tony, we have to come to a compromise here. I want to get this thing running, and it seems like a consensus that it should be on the RioCar site. SO, i offer a few options...

1. We have a seperate category under the Main Menu under FAQ: Hijack FAQ. Maybe not the best idea organiazation wise, but it's easy to find. It's better for it to have it's own section to allow for categories, unless they are nestable. I haven't checked PHPNukes FAQ admin closely enough to see if it is possible to nest.

2. In the FAQ section, under the main Categories list... we put a divider, and have the Hijack FAQ within it's own category. This would seperate it effectively from the rest of the FAQ. But, as mentioned above, unless nesting is available, then we loose the ability to have categories like Installation, Configuration, etc.

3. We put it in it's most logical place under the "Upgrade, customization, and third-party software questions" section. Makes sense, but seeing as how this FAQ will be large, and that would cram a ton of questions in with all the other ones already in that category... this is a bad idea.

4. There's already a Hijack Kernal category in the Developer Info section... but it doesn't make sense to put a FAQ for general users there... another bad idea.

5. I put it all on Mark's site, thus loosing the ability to admin effeciently, which i'm not down for

Any other ideas? i Vote for #1