I dunno what happened. I'm connected to my computer via serial and USB (In USB mode.) and I'm uploading music. This is about the third day I've had it, everything has been great up until now. While uploading some tunes, I got hit with a hard error. Said something to the tune of SYNCHRONIZATION FAILED AT 6XXXX With only the O.K. button to continue. So I hit O.K., and Emplode went away. Now, my empeg is sitting here clicking. Click... Click... Click... Which is definitly the hard-drive. Sounds as though (Under careful ear) that it is writing clickity clickity clickity, then a noticable hard CLICK. You could keep time by it, seems to hard click every second. Doesn't sound ugly, sounds more like the drive is stuck on a bad block or something and doesn't know what to do. So I powered it down, powered it back up. Same deal. Disconnected everything and let it sit for a couple hours. Same problem. Reconnected everything and re-uploaded 6a. The drive stopped it's clicking while the flash upgrade was happening, but then as soon as it was done. Click Click Click. I tried synchronizing it again, but emplode hangs on the synchronizing part. This happen to anyone else? Or am I looking at a serious problem?