The other ways are okay Tony but they have to learn how to work the player and then they have to enter in the searches if you have a Pin number of "3" "5" "7" digits it much faster. And they don't have to bother me while I'm driving "fast" and watching for Troopers.

I have not tried ver 1.03... is that what we do when something does not work, That's fine... I did not know if this Pin number problem was reported or not so that's why I have not tried ver 1.03. Is there a bug list someplace so this way I know how to go about troubleshooting a problem that's not in the bug list.

I noticed the problem when I went into add more Pin numbers and the numbers would change after I entered them I would say I have about 100 pins entered thus far and I can not add any more without the number changing to another random number

I thing the software programmer should know how many digits the Pin number can hold. The Pin number variable could be cast as a double,int,etc so to find how many digits is just a question for the software programmer.