Mark,

Glad to see you're back. I actually started getting antsy and started looking at the source code to see if I could figure out how to support xml output. I see where some of the playlist stuff is built up, and figured I could copy, edit, and paste to get the xml to work. Alas, I couldn't figure out the mechanism for branching the logic for xml. For instance, if I request /fids/101?.xml, I wasn't sure how to make it send back a new structure.

Anyway, I would have loved to do this myself, but since you're back...

When you get a chance, could you take a look at this thread for a pretty complete description of what we're thinking as far as the xml goes?

Let me know if I can be of any help. In fact, if you give me just a hint or two, I might be able to do this myself.

Oh, and while you're thinking about allowing .html files to be downloaded while khhtpd_files=0, maybe .xml and .xslt files too? Actually, maybe a more extensible security model would be cool. In fact, I know it would cool, question is, how much work is it? It would be nice to be able to say what file extensions are allowed / disallowed as well as paths that are allowed / disallowed.

Chris

P.S. I'm visiting PayPal right now