Emptris is written by Brian Mihulka. It doesn't integrate with Hijack so it can't be played at the same time as the player is running. Also, since he's a bit busy these days with buttons I wouldn't want him to be distracted porting Emptris to Hijack. But if anyone wants to do it, it should be relatively easy if you study up on the Hijack interface.

The latest version is 0.2.2 and it's at Brian's programming page near the bottom.

EmpTriv, my trivia game, is the only game that uses the Hijack interface. Unfortunately I haven't had time enough to get the source into releaseable condition, and wanted to do some improvements to the speed and such. It's also remarkably difficult to install and takes up a lot of space due to the large number of questions. Then I got distracted with the lyrics scroller and most recently the alarm clock, so EmpTriv became truly back burner material.

I will try to release something with full source in the near future to help out anyone who wants to be able to bind to the Hijack interface... But all of these games are kinda useless to most non-hackers without a nice easy installer. Someone was working on that, right?

Edit: Tony, any way to move this to the Programming forum?

Edited by yn0t_ (05/03/2002 13:05)