Err, well the question is not CAN but more like WHEN!

I've been working in all sorts IT projects for over a decade and I don't wanna blow my own trumpet but I know enough about electronics muddle through most needs, and as a collegue once told me I've forgotten more about programming than I'll ever know!!!!

As a self employed "I.T. Solution Provider", I've worked on many varied different projects, from interactive video, production control systems, through security, etc, etc, and for some big named UK companies too.

Also, I am the ultimate gadget man, and also have a love for fast cars, as you can imagine this project is quite exciting to me!

It's not down to how much it costs, or to how difficult it is, because both are bounderies that are easilly overcome, it's down to how much time I can spare!

The week days are just crazy, working on all sorts of projects, but the weekends are all mine! So I've only got limited time to play with my ideas, but I have a lot of drive so believe me if I want it to happen then IT WILL!

Check my company website at www.cyberco.net or my personal website at www.mark-morrison.co.uk and I think you'll not question my ability on this topic,

but the proof of the pie ....... time will tell!