This is a thread you should read. See what happens when people who want something don't see a thread where that something is being offered? And when people who have something to offer don't see the threads where people are asking for it... (I think I took care of that with my reply in that thread)

Yeah I kinda glossed over that thread thinking it was just about the "starter" thing, I didn't get to the bit about an installer. I'm finding it harder and harder to keep up with all the divergent threads lately. I think if the topic of a thread changes, it should be reparented so it's a new thread. With work, grad school, and my side programming projects (some of them Empeg related as you well know) diving through these threads can be a real pain in the arse!

Thanks for the tip. I'll just drop a "me too" in there to see what this guy's come up with. jEmplode is a good spot for it, though, since many people are starting to realize just how good it is, and all the bells & whistles (screen grabber, animedit, etc.) add to the whole deal. If it were a little faster on sorting, etc. and keyboard shortcuts were more prevalent, I'd have no need to use Emplode.