Tony got his birthday wish and my birthday is also coming up in April - (so is Loren's I think?..)

I think it would be awesome to have Jemplode and HiJack integrate fully into one another. Mark already does a great job of adding patches that people make (and applying quality control to them) via HiJack. And Mike allows Ethernet installs of HiJack and even auto-updates of HiJack. Because Mike integrates animation editiing and several other features, it looks like Jemplode is already doing what Mark did on the kernal side (ie, adding other aps).

So.. what would be cool is if all one had to do was install 2.00beta11. Then install Jemplode. You could click a "Install HiJack" button. The first time, you would need a serial connection. Jemplode would get the latest version for you and install. Jemplode would then let you edit the config file with HiJack options by checking any combination of boxes (no need to manually edit - This would be great for us non hacker types). You could even enter VolAdjust numbers, etc. You could then launch the logo editor or animation editor or FlanceDoor editor from within Jemplode.

Maybe this is more of a Christmas wish! Is there anyone that knows a lot about jemplode that could contribute a FAQ for it like Tony and Loren were so kind to do for the empeg and HiJack respectively?