Hijack v252 is now out.

Nothing earthshaking this time, except that the spelling error in "supress_notify" has been fixed: "suppress_notify" is now the correct name for this option in config.ini. For the time being, the old name is also accepted, but that will change some day.

I've also implemented a couple of tweaks to the animation code, trying to ensure that it is 100% foolproof, which was already the case for everyone but Tony .

Also fixed in this release: when the countdown timer pulls the unit out of standby, the volume level should not be affected anymore. It used to drop by the amount from a single press of "VolDown".

As some of you may have noticed, the development pace for Hijack has almost stalled now, because the snow is melting, the birds are chirping, and the rock is calling.. as are the paying clients.

So.. I'm off to California again, for a week this time, and perhaps even longer after that. This will probably keep the pace of Hijack enhancements (from me) at near zero for the next couple of months.

Besides, it already does everything anyone could want anyway, right!?

-ml