PS What is your opinion of the Shuttle shoebox sized PCs?

Before the SV24 came out, Shuttle sold the mobo seperately as FV24. The second I saw a preview of the board, I put in my order. At the time there were only two suppliers in the US, so getting a board was not easy.

I put the FV24 in an In-Win FT621 case and it was pretty awesome. I used a Cyrix C3 700MHz as the processor and ran it without a fan. It was a good, little, quiet machine, but the integrated video was the pits. If they could integrate a Radeon onto that board, it would be perfect. There are newer small Shuttle machines coming out, but I have not been following the specs too closely.

I change my main machine at home about every 2 months just to stay on top of new things. I build a lot of computers for friends and my office, so testing newer stuff on myself is important to me. Currently at home I am running an IWill XP333 mated to an Athlon XP 1600+. I am pleased with the performance of the board, but it uses an ALi chipset. In my experience ALi has always had problems with certain keyboards. I use KeyTronic keyboards almost exclusively, but ALi chipsets sometimes won't boot because they can't detect them.

Constantly buying new stuff results in a ton of used hardware. Someday I will get around to posting a list of what I have.