I've got a Code Alarm factory add on to my '01 prelude. It connects up with the factory keyless entry, so it's only got one remote. Code alarm seems to stick with the keep it simple method, and doesn't have a lot of extra features, but everyone seems to think highly of their build quality.

My father's Bronco didn't start out with keyless entry, and he now has the full Code Alarm system, and I like it better than the add on. It just works better - mine chirps every time I lock it, with the stand alone system it chirps on the seccond lock. The factory integrated system doesn't have a panic button, so I just don't have one. The full Code Alarm system locks the doors when you start the engine and unlocks them when you get out...

The feature I'd like is a pager, so I know it's my car going off. I'm on the first floor in my appartment building above my car, and it didn't wake me up when someone smashed my window. It did, however, wake someone else up who woke me up, letting me call the police half an hour after it was stolen instead sometime the next day. Maybe I'll look into an even louder siren.

Matthew