The way it's probably going to work is that I will set up a website with information, downloads, and order taking as soon as I am ready to start shipping. The credit card facilities I will start with are explicitly not usable via the web, IE they say that I am not allowed to accept CC numbers via email. It has to be done via mail or phone. The secure web site CC facilities cost considerably more if the turnover isn't very large, and at least at first I'm trying to keep the costs down.

However, in many ways this is a good thing. It is at least more secure. I will take orders via email, inculding a vaild phone number and time offset. When the order is ready to go out, I will phone the person in question and get the CC number, charge it, and ship the product. This pretty much assures that the number can't go adrift in the net, and that I haven't been given a fraudulent number.

Anyway, I am still waiting for PCBs, which will be a couple of weeks. I'll announce the availability of the tuners here when they're ready.

pca