Well, I just got a brand new Mk2a from carplayers.com today, and I already think it has a problem. I looked through FAQ, and I saw one similar issue, but this is not exactly the same. I plugged my new player into the wall right away, and it boots up fine. Some of the lines on the display looked slightly dimmer than others, but that seemed normal enough. However, once it's done loading and says "End of playlist", I have some more display issues. Every few seconds, the pixels will jump around a bit (like a fuzzy TV) and then go back to normal. This is similar to the garbled display issue in the FAQ, but it's not really the same exact problem. If I move the player around, the fuzziness occurs more often. At first, I thought it was some kind of strange optical effect of the display everytime I blinked... But, I kept my eyes open and the display still got fuzzy. Does anyone have any ideas? My only thought is that the display cable might be loose, but I don't really want to open it up and check because I'd be voiding the warranty on the first day! Kind of a disappointing start to my first Empeg...

Thanks!