I have only one complaint about my RioCar(s) - Too much music available!!! Yeah, they can be finicky if your tinkering but the real problem is with all the music available (over 30gb on mine, 7800+ songs), I can never decide what to listen to. It was soooooo easy when I just had a 10 disk changer in the truck and loaded it once a week with the music I was feeling like and off I went. If what I had didn't fit the mood, then I turned on the radio, simple. Now, I feel like I'm missing the opportunity to hear something awesome if I turn the Rio off and turn the radio on. Although when I turn on the Rio, the massive collection makes it difficult to decide what to listen to. Sure, i could listen to the "whole player" randomly, but that sucks too because I'm constantly skipping stuff I don't really want to hear right then. **** sigh**** It is crazy, I've waited for years for this technology to become available, but now that I have it I'm frustrated constantly because of my options.......... Oh well, got to go... I've got 2 more gigs of music to load and a deeper hole to dig !