I've consulted the FAQ and found nothing on the subject, so here goes: I'm having what appears to be multiple issues when I sync my empeg.. I'm using the latest beta of emplode, hijack 2.00b11, and Windows XP. I try to connect to my empeg over usb (only one ethernet card and it's in use) and sometimes it syncs w/out issue, other times it takes some coercing. For example, emplode on startup will sometimes not see the empeg. ok, power down the empeg, restart it, it sees it. that i can deal with. but sometimes it fails during sync, like it can't initially connect (after it's been seen and the empeg icon to load that player's db comes up in the little start-up window of emplode) and the worst of all, after it gets done uploading the mp3s and moves on to rebooting the player, 75% of the time, it doesn't reboot and emplode gets an error. if i manually cycle it and run the sync again it finishes up fine (i think it wants to write something to a db after it powercycles the empeg), but this often has to be done by hand. what gives?

I will try replicating this over ethernet, but if I remember correctly, the same issues cropped up with that. Just want to know if anyone has dealt with this, I wouldn't feel so weird and worried about my empeg if i'm not the only one. thanks!

*clutches his empeg and holds it close to his heart*