Did you do an install?
yes i did and it was an absolute nightmare
I had to rip out all the factory amps and replace them with
aftermarket 6x9's(rear) and 4x6's (front) had to fabricate a mount for the front doors. Had to rip apart the interior to run cables.
then on top of all that I had custom fab mounting hardware for the empeg in the dash. All in all it took me two days to complete. (Im still plagued with problems from the amp, i think it has a bad soldier somewhere, the rear speakers keep dropping out at low volume)
I'm just curious, how much did you pay for yours? And was it in good condition? Mine is a '91 4-door and I'm trying to sell it for $4200.
I practically stole mine. Mine is a 92 GXE I managed to get away with paying $2100 for it. It had 97,000 miles on it when I bought it. (some grandmother used to own it so it took me $100 just to get the old lady smell out of it. )
It was in good condition IE. The interior was in great shape a few stains but they came out with carpet cleaner. The side mirror had a bout with something and lost. it is still on the car but the mirror and the housing are cracked severely.