Rob,

as I mentioned before, I wasn't having a go at you, I know you lot are very busy and have other priorities.

1.03 is indeed stable, but it also doesn't have all of the nice features fo the 2.0 beta, and it is this that I (and many others) have been waiting for. It is all very well saying that new features are added all the time, that is appreciated, but there are users (and not just me) who do not want to risk using a beta on their beloved machine and mp3 collection. I'm sure you can appreciate this. So, for the people who do not like using betas, I think you can agree that it has been, and I'm sure it will continue to be, a very long time before we get to use the nice functionality of 2.0.

I have read here that the next beta will mainly be bug fixes, maybe I should take a risk with this one if the software is unlikely to ever go non-beta? Since I have been away, there is something you have written which confuses me slightly. You say that the software has no official development schedule. I was under the impression that this software was also being used on another product which would ensure it's update. Has this changed?

Cheers,
Andy
26GB MKII Blue #090000727