Yeah, like I said. I didn't buy the "send in for repair"

If a disc with copyrighted protection technology remains inside the drive after following the procedures above, or if the computer does not start up normally, it is recommended that you contact an Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Apple Technical Support. CD audio discs that incorporate copyright protection technologies do not adhere to published Compact Disc standards. Apple designs its CD drives to support media that conforms to such standards. Apple computers are not designed to support copyright protected media that do not conform to such standards. Therefore, any attempt to use non standard discs with Apple CD drives will be considered a misapplication of the product. Under the terms of Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty, AppleCare Protection Plan, or other AppleCare agreement any misapplication of the product is excluded from Apple's repair coverage. Because the Apple product is functioning correctly according to its design specifications, any fee assessed by an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple for repair service will not be Apple's responsibility.

In other words, some systems may not eject the disk, and not offer a user accessable manual eject hole. Apple is not responsible for using these shiny discs in a Mac.

If anyone does have one of these discs, and a CD logo appears anywhere on it, I'd love to get a copy to then stick in my G4 Cube to see what is happening. And by what I understand, Yes, some versions of Star Wars Episode II are copy protected. But not all of them.