Hey, thanks for the great posts! Yeah, Rob, that would be ideal. Didn't we say that there were problems in getting a machine on an internal network to work as a web server? If not, then I guess I'm golden. Of course, I can also use the machine that's connected to my cable modem and is sharing my connection to the other machines on the network. That might work.

I had forgotten about coastlandtech.com. It has great options, but there is suprisingly little space and bandwidth offered even for that price.

Oh, and Rob, at the very least I'd hope that there would be a meet in DC sometme. That would be sooo sweet. Especially if we got more than 4 people like last time Unfortunately, the server would go in my place in Williamsburg, so I'm not sure how much we'd get done here. Although we have cable here too.

I also don't see me getting rid of cable. I will, however, be willing to get one of those dynamic IP services. although that kind of defeats the purpose of a free account... hmmm. I'll have to think about this...