Hello! My registration # is 11886, which apparently means I won't have the opportunity to actually purchase an Empeg until like next April, but anyways I just had a couple of general questions:

1. I nopticed a few posts concerning noise from the enhgine while using Empeg, specifically from the alternator. Is this a rare occurence. I drive a 1987 Ford Mustang GT 5-speed, if that makes any difference.

2. I realize that this is a shot in the dark, but if there is anybody reading this who is in Alabama and can recommend a good car audio shop where I can get the Empeg installed, it would be greatly appreciated. I just moved here from Florida not too long ago, so I don't know the local shops. I know absolutely nothing about installing car audio systems, so basically I will be entrusting the shop with all the details. My 10-disc Sony CD changer just died, hence my interest in the Empeg

I am very excited about the Empeg player...here's hoping I have the money saved up for it by the time I get the E-mail saying I can purchase it! :)