Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#128537 - 29/11/2002 21:42 Button mod problem
BleachLPB
enthusiast

Loc: Maryland
I just thought of a problem tonight... it doesn't have to do with the button mod itself. I recently lost my job, and the email account I sent to Brian was my work email account... which no longer exists. I don't want to have to email again with my new email and lose my spot in the queue... but if my name comes up now and he emails me... it will go in the bit bucket.

I spent like two days updating various accounts I have on the internet with my new email (incl. here, this was the first place I went)... but I just realized tonight that I'm still in the queue... as I looked at my empeg and noticed something missing... modded buttons.

What to do?

#128538 - 29/11/2002 23:05 Re: Button mod problem [Re: BleachLPB]
mtempsch
pooh-bah

Loc: Gothenburg, Sweden
Try sending him a PM here on the board - won't get mixed in with his other mail.
Or put something like "Email address update" in the subject in a mail to him - he's quite reasonable and I'm pretty sure he'd let you keep your spot...

/Michael

#128539 - 30/11/2002 08:31 Re: Button mod problem [Re: BleachLPB]
revlmwest
addict

Loc: Hartsville, South Carolina for...
Sorry to hear about your job. I hope you've found something else.

#128540 - 30/11/2002 09:15 Re: Button mod problem [Re: mtempsch]
andym
carpal tunnel

Loc: Manchester UK
I agree, you shouldn't have to lose your spot just because your email address has changed due to circumstances beyond your control (I assume). I'm sure he's watching all the button mod threads anyway, he usually replies on them.

I'm still waiting for my name to be called for buttons as well. Mind you, I've had my email address for nearly 8 years now (judging by the amount of spam I get! )

Andy M

#128541 - 30/11/2002 14:13 Re: Button mod problem [Re: BleachLPB]
bmihulka
enthusiast

Loc: Lincoln, NE
I'll do my best to contact you at the right time. Just send an email.

-See my empeg <a href="www.hulkster.net/empeg" target="_blank">here</a>-

#128542 - 30/11/2002 23:05 Re: Button mod problem [Re: bmihulka]
BleachLPB
enthusiast

Loc: Maryland
Thanks for the replies guys! Problem resovled.

Won't be using work email addresses for anything important anytime soon. Stupid me for thinking I would have that job for a while - or even that the company would be around that much longer.