Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#145841 - 25/02/2003 18:21 Jemplode - sorting of playlists
fbleagh
journeyman

Hewo,

Just wondering whether it would be possible to add playlist ordering to the dynamic soup playlists.
I am finding the new playlists absolutely wonderful apart from the fact that every time i add an album i need to go in and make sure it is in the right order.

I've also had one occasion when all my sorting disappeared and i had to reorder 200albums ! what a pain in the arse that was.

I would try and develop it myself but i ahve no experience with java, and my other coding skills suck

cheers
Fbleagh

#145842 - 26/02/2003 09:40 Re: Jemplode - sorting of playlists [Re: fbleagh]
Simon K
new poster

Same problem here! Went through every single album in my Artist/Album soup, only to find that everything reverted to alphabetical order the next time i sync'ed!!

#145843 - 26/02/2003 12:53 Re: Jemplode - sorting of playlists [Re: Simon K]
mschrag
pooh-bah

Loc: Richmond, VA
I wouldn't reorder those soup playlists ... you'll really confuse jEmplode (that has to be a sorted list for the soups to work efficiently). part of the work for this has been done while working on another project -- I need to finish it up on the jEmplode side, though. So it's definitely on the list, just a matter of time at this point.