Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#167689 - 25/06/2003 15:15 Shuffle and Bookmark bug
wfaulk
carpal tunnel

Loc: Raleigh, NC US
Okay, so I know that 2.0 bugs are not going to be fixed, but I think this is still worth reporting.

Let's say I have a shuffled playlist that's currently on the 50th song out of 2000. I set a bookmark. I then load another playlist and turn off shuffle. Then I load the bookmark, shuffle comes back on; the `s' is there and the songs are still in a random order. If I then turn the player off and back on, the `s' is gone, but it continues to play in random order. If I go to the Shuffle menu, it presents ``Random'' as the default choice, indicating that the player doesn't think it's in random mode. If I then select ``Random'', it'll show me 1/2000 on the playlist (or however many songs it's played since I loaded the bookmark -- or is it since the player turned back on?), whereas it ought to rerandomize the songs it hasn't played and leave the number already played the same (right?).

#167690 - 01/07/2003 22:28 Re: Shuffle and Bookmark bug [Re: wfaulk]
wfaulk
carpal tunnel

Loc: Raleigh, NC US
I found that if you set the player to shuffle before you reload the shuffled bookmark, then all is well.