Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#18152 - 19/09/2000 14:11 Thanks, Toby
schofiel
carpal tunnel

Loc: Wareham, Dorset, UK
Every time I look at FunnelWeb, I sit thinking about how it was brought to life. It is the invention of a truly active mind; it seems to live a life of it's own and matches the mood of the moment (and the music) perfectly, without fail. At specific moments of mood and music, it is almost the ideal choice of graphic to match just about any situation that merits a musical moment. It's a mouth mouthing lyrics; a fire to match a guitar riff; a morphing tunnel to match Pink Floyd's mysticism (watch it with "Crystal Voyager") - just about anything in a piece of music, FunnelWeb matches perfectly.

Toby - perfection. If you only come up with this one graphic in the time you work for empeg, you have earned your salary, and more. Prove me wrong - improve upon FunnelWeb!

One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015
One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015

#18153 - 19/09/2000 14:12 Re: Thanks, Toby [Re: schofiel]
jstrain
enthusiast

Loc: philadelphia pa
i second that. it is definitely my favorite visual.

12 gig, green...

#18154 - 19/09/2000 15:38 Re: Thanks, Toby [Re: jstrain]
HighWayDrifter
journeyman

Loc: CALI
this post is more for toby in that i know he has his own visual's company.

I was wondering if you have ever used this product or even heard of it?
It is called the ICube. realy awesome product basicly a midi controller that you can hack apart and add your own custom built sensors to. I am actually going to get one and set it up in my house (for now of course). I plan on using it in the night club that i am palninng on opening it in the near future was wondering what your take on it is toby.

http://www.infusionsystems.com/
^
companys URL

Dr3
*kinda of curious as to your take on it as you have experience as from what i have read in this feild*

Im as confused as a baby in a topless bar...