Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#224097 - 07/11/2003 13:16 Can't get units to play anymore - using only ARM
shawnharper
new poster

Haven't reinstalled tRio after a HD format. I've just got ARM installed. BOth receivers show up. Both connect to the server. I can select music on each, but when I hit play, nothing happens (well, the stop square goes from a square to the pause symbol real quick, then back to stop square).

Any ideas why this isn't working?

Thanks.

P.S. Just got a new computer, so the old one is going to get tRio and (hopefully jRec if I can figure it out this time) soon. Just need music in the meantime.

#224098 - 08/11/2003 03:46 Re: Can't get units to play anymore - using only ARM [Re: shawnharper]
Roger
carpal tunnel

Loc: London, UK
Any ideas why this isn't working?

This usually occurs because the server can't get to the music listed in its database. Are the files on a network drive? Did you reconnect the drive correctly?

You could look here and see if you can successfully stream the tunes on your local PC. You don't need WinAmp, just IE. It won't play the tunes, but you'll either get binary gibberish in IE (it's working) or an error message (it's not).