Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#224124 - 11/11/2003 18:58 trio listen/synchronization
i_like_your_eyes
stranger

I would like to know if there is any way to synch trio to a computer playback, or computer playback to trio. I have my server computer on a lan with my rio, and a laptop wireless. I would like my laptop to synch with trio playback if possible. I thought maybe this could be done using a rio receiver emulator, but the only one I found is here: http://www.unixthugs.org/~jeffm/technical/rio/index.shtml
and I don't have linux installed on my laptop. Any ideas? Any possibility of something like this being implemented in trio? BTW, what I want to synch is a shoutcast stream, if it makes any difference. Thanks!

#224125 - 12/11/2003 02:39 Re: trio listen/synchronization [Re: i_like_your_eyes]
happy_hammer66

short answer is no. You would have to be using a trio application on the PC to synchronise. There was a post recently about getting a trio client for the PC, this is the way to go but i'm sure its low on Pauls list of priorities. Its probably a good bit harder than it sounds.

bill