Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#252 - 28/07/1999 19:26 Registration number hell!
Alessandro
new poster

Hey everyone,

I registered several months ago, but due to system crashes, ISP changes, etc, I have no record of my registration number. I emailed empeg.com, and they never got back to me with any advice or update...

Anyone have any word on what numbers (if any) are shipping, or how I can recover my registration number and get back in line? I'm dying to get one of these bad boys, but who knows if it'll happen. I noticed that the MP Shuttle II is shipping, so maybe I"ll have to break down and buy one of them. It'll get the job done, but the Empeg car is definitely my top choice...

Thanks!

Alessandro Isolani

#253 - 28/07/1999 21:40 Re: Registration number hell! [Re: Alessandro]
duranike
journeyman

What is the MP Shuttle II?
Umm... I changed e-mail address and was inquring about how I change my e-mail adress. I was told to email [email protected] and everything would be taken care of. So, he should help you. By the way, I requested that my email be replied to so I would know if It was successful or not.... never got a reply. Rob, any help?
-Jordan

#254 - 29/07/1999 07:19 Re: Registration number hell! [Re: duranike]
Festus
new poster

Loc: Mass, USA
I believe (seem to remember from an earlier thread), if you try to re-register on empeg's page with the same email address and name, you will get a message saying something to the effect of: "This email is already registed under number XXXX," where "XXXX" is your original registration number. I am not sure if this will work. I would try it, but if it doesn't work, I don't want to add a blank name to the queue. Hugo, any help?

Festus