Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#268129 - 18/11/2005 13:27 Re: xPLRioNet is now MediaNet [Re: bmark]
medianet
new poster

Quote:
Sounds like great progress. Please post when the syncing feature is ready, or you need a willing tester.

Just a quick post to say that a version of medianet with rio synchronisation will be released by tomorrow lunchtime

I can't take any of the credit though, as the rio synch is all down to the excellent riot client for trio!

Inclusion of other medianet supported devices in synchronisation will follow the release asap

Regards
Tony

#305456 - 26/12/2007 22:46 Re: xPLRioNet is now MediaNet [Re: medianet]
bmark
new poster

Tony,

Have just got MediaNet up and running and am tinkering with the Search ability. It was actually me who pushed for this a while back, since it's so well implemented in the original ARM software (thanks Roger).
It appears that the Search button is not "live" until one has navigated into the Music zone. Can I remap the remote so that a single press of the Search key takes me to a predictive search by track title? I am happy to edit keymap.xml if you can tell me what I should do!

Many thanks again for all your sterling work, and Season's Greetings.

Mark

#305471 - 27/12/2007 07:38 Re: xPLRioNet is now MediaNet [Re: bmark]
bmark
new poster

I have been playing with Pandora (www.pandora.com) for a while and wondered if it was possible to distribute the Pandora stream running on my MediaNet server PC to my Rio receivers, maybe via Shoutcast.
Anyone got any suggestions?

M

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2