Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#298719 - 26/05/2007 19:24 On Ebay: NIB 10gb Mk2A, Lens Kits, Dock, Power Supply, Remote
The Optimizer
new poster

I'm doing some spring cleaning and I came across the stuff I bought as a backup for a unit which I no longer own (sold the car), so I listed them out on eBay.

Items listed:
NIB 10GB MK2A + Lens Kit + Extra Remote
Lens Kits with Blue, Yellow & Green (2 Sets)
New Rio Remote Control
NIB MK2 Docking Sled
NIB US Empeg Power Supply

I hope to pass these on to people who can make better use of them than I have. Thanks.

If I made any errors in the listings, let me know and I'll revise them right away.

-Matt

#298720 - 31/05/2007 04:56 Re: On Ebay: NIB 10gb Mk2A, Lens Kits, Dock, Power Supply, Remote [Re: The Optimizer]
willsurvive
new poster

Did you say you have an extra sled? If so then I would be interested if you would part with it separately. I need a docking connector in a bad way. Just bought my first player off of Ebay. Got ready to install it, found most of the connections falling out of the connector. Figured I would just reconnect them, need to find where they go ....... then I find I am missing about a third of the wires, either from the pinout or cut off. C’est la vie ... hahaha .... well, if you have a sled please let me know.. this player is to replace my stolen AIWA. ... again .. C’est la vie ..... you can PM me, Thanks, WIll

#298721 - 31/05/2007 09:15 Re: On Ebay: NIB 10gb Mk2A, Lens Kits, Dock, Power Supply, Remote [Re: willsurvive]
mtempsch
pooh-bah

Loc: Gothenburg, Sweden
Connector pinout and wiring layout can be found from here, as well as description on how to handle the connector pins.

#298722 - 01/06/2007 01:42 Re: On Ebay: NIB 10gb Mk2A, Lens Kits, Dock, Power Supply, Remote [Re: The Optimizer]
bull
new poster

I'm interested in the remote, but I don't have an EBay account. I do have a PayPal account and can send payment to you directly assuming you also have a PayPal account.

Bob (Bull on the Forum)

My Email: [email protected]