Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#299377 - 01/07/2007 05:39 Re: My Second Attempt at a QTVR [Re: webroach]
Cris
pooh-bah

Loc: Leeds, UK
Sure, I used....

Camera - Canon 350D
Lens - 8mm Peleng Fisheye (from eBay)
Tripod - Manfrotto 055 PROB + 222 joystick head
Panohead - Nodal Ninja NN3
Software - Easypano Panoweaver 4 (trial version for Mac)

It's made up of 4 shots, and took me about 45 seconds to shoot, this included the set up the tripod, the Nodal Ninja has stops every 90 degrees (this can be changed to almost anything!) so it's pretty simple once the tripod is level.

The stitching takes a little more time, maybe 15 minutes for me from loading the pictures in to putting it on the website.

You don't need the panohead/tripod, the one in my first post was done just holding the camera myself and turning on the spot. Give it a go, I found it quite easy really.

I was hoping to take a few more this weekend, but all it's done so far this weekend is rain

Cheers

Cris.

#299378 - 01/07/2007 06:52 Re: My Second Attempt at a QTVR [Re: LittleBlueThing]
Cris
pooh-bah

Loc: Leeds, UK
Quote:
Damn, I thought this was about cars

Well this is the best I can do

It's my first attempt at doing the top and bottom shots, not perfect as I did the down one handheld, there is a large amount of blurring that I can't get rid of.

The inside of the Smart Car isn't the biggest place to set up, but you get the idea. I am sure as I get better at this (and find software I get on with) I will be able to cut out the tripod legs etc...

Small steps and all that....

Cheers

Cris.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2