Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#309114 - 14/04/2008 19:10 FS: 40GB MkIIa
kswish0
enthusiast

Loc: Virginia, USA
It was my favorite toy for a few years and I hate to see it go but it has been unused for the last year or so, since I got a new car and never went through the trouble of reinstalling it. It has a 40GB hard drive right now but that will need to be replaced. Half the time it will boot up fine, the other half, no hard disc found.

Comes with sled, power supply (not original), and Kenwood remote (also not original). One of the wires pulled out of the back of the sled a few years ago and I did a pretty shoddy repair but it works fine. This could easily be repaired correctly.

It also has the "jumpy" rotary encoder that sometimes seems like it has a mind of its own when you are turning it, but this is a pretty common problem with these.

I dont really know what these are going for these days as its been a while since I've been on these boards but somebody give me an offer. I hate to see it sitting here not getting any use.

Feel free to ask any questions and I can take some pictures and send them if requested.

Give my empeg a new better home!

Edited by kswish0 (14/04/2008 19:13)

#311403 - 16/06/2008 19:47 Re: FS: 40GB MkIIa [Re: kswish0]
kswish0
enthusiast

Loc: Virginia, USA
Ok, so I posted this a couple months ago and completely forgot about it until now since im never on the site anymore. I will reply to the pm's I got but those are from a while ago, so they may not still want it. This is a bump to see if anyone is interested. (and I wont forget about you this time)