Gotcha. The time I want to change isn't the reminder time for the meeting in the calendar, it's the snooze button time that I want to change.
Here's how it works:
- Manager assigns me a meeting using HIS calendar.
- By default I get 15 minutes' warning for the meeting.
- I like the 15 minutes' warning, it's a good thing, gives me a headsup.
- The meeting warning appears on my screen at 15 minutes before the meeting starts.
- The meeting warning screen contains a snoozebutton.
- The snoozebutton has a droplist saying how much do I snooze.
- I pick the shortest possible snooze option which is: FIVE MINUTES BEFORE MEETING STARTS.
- Meeting is held in a room that is about 20 seconds' walk down the hall. So five minutes is way overkill. I'm really busy: I could do four minutes more of work before having to actually get up and walk to the meeting.
- I get the five minute warning.
- The only snoozebutton option now for me "REMIND ME AGAIN, FIVE MINUTES FROM NOW".
- You see the problem here. Because I get the warning, and the warning is after T-minus five, then I want to snooze again, but the only snooze option is five minutes realtime, it means my next warning is after the meeting has already started.
- I frequently arrive one minute late to every meeting because of this.
How do I set the snoozebutton to "ONE MINUTE BEFORE MEETING STARTS"?