Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#36585 - 15/08/2001 02:40 Installation in London
gui

Does anyone have any experience with shops any around London (preferrably North or East) other than Cambridge Car Audio fitting an empeg? I was really hoping to have it done this weekend but Cambscar are fully booked. They did a great job on my last one but if there is anyone else who may be able to fit it in the weekend I might just go with them. I understand the usual arguments that if they have space to do it short notice then they probably ain't that good. Any thought much appreciated. Phil

#36586 - 15/08/2001 03:11 Re: Installation in London [Re: gui]
BryanR

Loc: Berkshire, UK
Reading's probably a little too far out for you (and west!), but Berkshire Car Sounds did a very good job with mine. They were recommended to me by another owner (can't remember who, mind). When I've used them they've been rather busy, and have taken a week or so to be able to fit me in (which is probably a good sign anyway!), so I don't know if you'd have any luck for this weekend.

If they'd be of any use, I'll dig out their number for you.

Cheers,
Bryan.

Mark 2 #080000515
Was 12GB Blue, now 42GB Green!

#36587 - 15/08/2001 03:48 Re: Installation in London [Re: gui]
furtive
old hand

Loc: London, UK
Have a word with Audio File In-Car in Bishops Stortford, Herts No experience of them installing empegs, but they have installed headunits in my cars in the past.

Their website is www.audiofile-incar.co.uk